July 26, 2012

Just for the Record(s)

My new needle should be arriving in the mail any day now. So I decided to stock up on some records to start my collection. There is a really great store local to Atlanta called Wuxtry Records, and I highly recommend it. They have an awesome selection, a player you can test your records on, really helpful and friendly service, and you may be surprised at what gem you may find in their dollar bin. So needless to say I went a little bonkers and bought a whole bunch of them. (Not all a dollar, but the ones that weren't were definitely worth it.)









2 comments:

  1. love old records ... my bf would go crazy! he loves them even more than i do.

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's something extra nice about listening to a record for some reason :)

      Delete