December 24, 2012

Party Like It's 1949

Since I never really had a housewarming party, I got together with some of my friends and decided to host a 1950's themed Christmas party at my house instead. We had a really great turn out and a lot of fun! For party favors, I designed some refrigerator magnets and labels for 45s, and gave out mini coke glasses with candy cane straws. We watched Miracle on 34th street, had a hula hooping contest, winners for best costume, and served all sorts of 50s themed food—it was soo much fun!!!

These are the girl and guy winners of the costume contest


























The Coca-cola glasses and straws that I gave away as party favors


I designed these labels and then we stuck them on the front and back of about a dozen 45s, like this one

















These are the refrigerator magnets that I designed as party favors 




 Don't they look so genuine?!






















I hope all of you have a very, very Merry and blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year too!

No comments:

Post a Comment