February 11, 2012

I Sing the Body Electric

I'm so excited because I'm moving into my own place soon! It's been several months since I left for Florida to live with my Granny, and she has taken good care of me! But I've been so busy and stuck without the internet, that it was hard to really keep up with my blog.

The place is a duplex built in 1939. It's small but open and has that nostalgic charm that I've been looking for. I can't wait to post pictures! But anyway, I've been collecting the remaining essentials that I'll need before moving in, and today my aunt informed me of an amazing deal they're currently having at Dillard's. We found this retro microwave made by Nostalgia Electrics (with a very Frigidaire-like font) for only $35! It comes in red and black, and though my kitchen colors are red and turquoise, it was more of a magenta-red than the bright stop sign red that I'm going for, so I went with the black. Here is a picture:


No comments:

Post a Comment