February 2, 2016

Wedding Jitters

So in less than two weeks I'm getting married! It has been a lot of fun (yes, a little stressful too, but mostly fun!) planning and designing everything. We decided to go with a vintage travel theme, and I thought I'd share some of our ideas here. We DIY'd a lot of stuff, like the votive mercury glasses, favors (heart shaped soaps in canvas baggies) and cake toppers (painted wood knobs and mini flower pots from Michael's). I also designed a custom stamp which I had made through The Stamp Maker, which is easy, reasonably priced, and has the fun old-school wooden handle! I found a lot of items in antique and thrift stores like the books and bronze cups for the centerpieces. And Marshall's had some very affordable globes (they can be SOOO expensive!).

Can't wait to see my family and how it all comes together, and most of all to go from a Miss to a Mrs! :O



No comments:

Post a Comment