May 13, 2011

Strolling Through the Park One Day...

Since there hasn't really been anything exciting going on the past few days except for my car breaking down, I thought I would post some of the pictures John and I took last week when he was here visiting. My house is within walking distance of downtown Frankfort, which is a colorful, old-fashioned place to spend some time...well...forgetting about time. They have lots of events (like an amazing craft fair in the summer time) and the shop owners are so friendly; I'm sure they know most of their customers by name. Anyway, here's some photos; I wish I had taken more—especially of the buildings. Oh well; next time!





































Everything is so colorful that even a picture in front of a random door looks nice! :P


I know it's hard to see in this picture, but John is standing in front of the "Old Frankfort Grainery" here, which is the landmark of the downtown area. You can see it from down the road and it's much taller than any other building around. 






































...and yet I attempted to anyway, (lol).





5 comments:

  1. i pass the one lovely blog award to you. you really deserve it!
    check out the rules at blog, if you want to!
    :)

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your beautiful camel coloured coat! It suits you so well!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coat is just so very dreamy! I am loving the button detailing and the floral brooch adds a special touch to your beautifully put together outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! And my great aunt handmade that flower. She's amazing--she even spins the wool herself!

    ReplyDelete