May 5, 2011

Knee Deep in Adventure

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted! I took a vacation to see my family and one from my computer & internet too. Then when I got back I couldn't find the camera! But my fiance came in to visit and brought his Canon T2i, which is amazing. And yesterday gave us the perfect opportunity to use it, as the two of us took the train into the city. Below are some pictures we took while in the city, including our lunch at P.F. Changs, train ride, and my vintage finds. The vintage stores were absolutely amazing. We visited Knee Deep Vintage and Pilsen Vintage. I bought two dresses—one from each. I would have bought so much more if John had not been there to restrain me. It's probably a good thing that I don't live closer to these stores!! Anyway, we had a great time; going into the city is always an adventure. 
















4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dresses. I love the way that you have presented your photos, on a polaroid card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And getting all my photos in those polaroids is a bit laborious, but is worth it I think :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress in the top picture looks lovely on you! I adore green and that dress really caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Yes, that dress is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete