March 27, 2011

A Silk Dress and Some Super Bowls





















 Here is what I'm wearing to church today. I love this dress because it is so elegant. I can wear it with a sweater or simply with gloves--depending on the weather (which means today it will definitely be the sweater...and a coat!) Looking at this, I'm realizing that one thing I'm missing is some nice hats. That's on my list. ;)



Oh and I love this necklace; it's made from a typewriter key! I got mine at a local shop called "Etc." but you can find them on etsy too at places like this















































Also, the other day, I was at a thrift store and I saw this lovely set of bowls. I had seen it there a few times before and it caught my eye, but this time I finally bought it. And it was most definitely worth it--I ended up getting a set of 5 for only a dollar! For some reason, I find that I enjoy decorating my future kitchen the most. I am planning on it being very colorful to say the least. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment