March 30, 2011

Stumbled Upon

Back when I was in web design class, I stumbled upon (and no, I don't mean that random search engine) this one particular website that really stood out to me. Long afterward, I went to find that website and realized that I hadn't saved it anywhere and had nothing more to type into Google than "retro TV website." Still, I searched insatiably.

Amazingly, yesterday I was reading an article about how graphic designers have been incorporating 'vintage' into their designs and...there it was!

I recommend visiting this website because it is the most amazing site I've ever seen. The company was established by the collaboration of a graphic and product designer, which from what I can see, must be a match made in heaven.





































Also, I thought I would share my outfit today. I was so excited this morning when I took out my curls because yesterday I went and got a hair cut! Well, all of them actually. (lol) The dress and shoes are from The Attic Door (a consignment store in Tinley Park) and the sweater is from Forever21. 


No comments:

Post a Comment