April 1, 2012

Spicing It Up








































A while back I know I had a post about a spice rack that I repainted. Well I left it in Chicago with a lot of my other stuff, and recently found these too perfect spice jars at World Market, so I had to get them. They come in these colors as well as green and unpainted silver. The best part is that they have magnets on the bottom, so you can stick them right on your refrigerator or stove! The clear lid lets you see the spice inside, but I wanted to also label them on the outside, so I found these stickers at Michaels, for less than $2 a pack (even less when they're on sale). I liked how simple these letters were, and I thought it looked cute to have them each tilt a little bit—which is good, since getting them on perfect would have been a nightmare!





































Anyway, just thought I would share this idea for anyone else interested. I thought they were really cute and convenient!

No comments:

Post a Comment