April 21, 2012

Thrifting

So today I finally have a day to relax from work, and I decided to go thrifting. I found some really great things!

I got these curtains for my bedroom. I love the pattern and color, and the guy at this store is so sweet! He gave them to me for only $2!!! :O













































Then I was looking through this other thrift store for some furniture, since my living room is still quite naked. Most of the stuff there was broken or in otherwise hideous condition, but then I spotted this table. A little worn, but that only means it has a story and stood through the test of time. It has character. And a lot of good work space. And amazing color. So I bought it.












































This pillow I actually found awhile back, but I forgot to share. I thought this zipper idea was so cool.












































At my last thrift store, I went looking for something to put on my walls. And I loved this old ad. It says "His Master's Voice," aka, the gramophone is so amazing, the dog can't tell! haha. Very cute and really amazing style.


No comments:

Post a Comment