April 18, 2018

Mad Men Makeover Pt. 2

I redecorated my "Mad Men" inspired bedroom a little bit recently. The walls are still based on Joan's apartment, but I changed up the comforter and curtains, added a Philodendron (that we named Dapper Dan) and found this amazing accent pillow at Walmart that matched the wall color.

I really love our Broyhill Brasilia set. We have a night stand, bed frame and dresser. Recently, I saw a single night stand for sale at Brasilia Connection for about $600 😳 which is insane, but apparently they are very rare. I'm lucky to have the pieces I have!

Both the photos I pictured are of my mom's parents; one on their wedding day and one a couple decades later. They have always been one of my favorite couples!

I still have to figure out what I'm going to do for the other night stand and I hope Dapper Dan grows more so I can set him on the floor and not on a chair, but other than that I'm pretty happy with the way things are coming along! I think Joan would be proud 😉

















No comments:

Post a Comment